OPTIONAL INTERACTIVE FORUM
Interactive Forum: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Optional Networking Luncheon: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES FOR WEDNESDAY ARRIVALS
Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 2:00–5:00 p.m.
- 2018 Women's Private Equity Summit Golf Tournament — Ocean Course; nine-hole, best-ball, scramble format; beginners welcome
- Golf Clinic for Beginners — A "green" social networking event
- Tennis Round-Robin Doubles Tournament — Take this opportunity to pair up with other conference attendees and compete in our new Tennis Round-Robin Doubles Tournament — a social, fun and competitive event where everyone gets a chance to play with or against each other. The top four participants will compete for the championship.
- Coastal Walk — Enjoy a 90-minute walk overlooking the spectacular coast alongside the hotel property
- "Don't Give Up the Wine List" Wine Education Session — When presented with the wine list at a restaurant, embrace the opportunity to shine in front of your clients and colleagues! Join our vintners as we explore several real wine lists and discuss the essentials for making great wine selections for business entertainment.
- From Day-to-Play Interactive Makeup Styling Workshop — A 2-hour interactive beauty workshop led by renowned makeup industry expert Alphonse Wiebelt and featuring beauty artists from La Mienne. One of the lucky guests will participate in a detailed demonstration by Alphonse, featuring makeup techniques and tips that can be used to withstand the long day, and that will easily transition into the evening. The demonstration will be followed by a hands-on "practice" session for all workshop attendees who will receive a special La Mienne gift bag.
(NOTE: Shuttle bus service is available to Summit attendees staying off-property. To serve as your home away from home, our "Summit Lounge" and The Ritz-Carlton Spa will be available to Summit attendees throughout the event.)
WELCOME WINE TASTING NETWORKING RECEPTION FOR EARLY ARRIVALS
Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
THE SUMMIT PROGRAM OPENS
Thursday, March 8, 2018, at 7:00 a.m. (Registration/Sign-In and Networking Continental Breakfast); Sessions begin at 8:30 a.m.; the Thursday program concludes with the Cocktail Reception (serving dinner fare) from 5:45-7:30 p.m.
THE SUMMIT PROGRAM ADJOURNS
Friday, March 9, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
Networking Functions: In keeping with the spirit of the Summit and its mission to foster unmatched networking and deal-making opportunities for senior-level women in private equity and venture capital, we discourage private networking functions during Summit hours (from 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 7, through 12:00 p.m. on Friday, March 9). If you are interested in hosting a networking event, the Summit offers a wealth of sponsorship opportunities, as well as the chance to create a customized sponsorship package. For more information, please contact Carolyn O’Donnell at email@example.com or +1 781-652-0900 (office)/ +1 508-801-8463 (mobile).
THE HIGHLY INTERACTIVE CONFERENCE FEATURES:
- Moderated panel discussions
- Topic-focused, small-group roundtable dialogues
- Candid, in-depth tracked breakout session conversations
- Keynote presentations and keynote interviews followed by discussion
- Optional networking activities
- Elegant networking functions
Join our mailing list for up-to-date information and visit this site again for continuous updates.