A Conference to Enhance Networking, Fundraising, and Deal-Making Opportunities for Senior-Level Women in Private Equity & Venture Capital.
The 13th annual Women's Private Equity Summit will be held at the spectacular Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, (Southern) California, on March 11 – 13, 2020. As always, the Summit will bring together an impressive group of 650+ private equity and venture capital leaders for two days of high-level discussion and non-stop networking.
Registration for the Summit will open in the Summer of 2019. If you are interested in attending, please Join our mailing list.
· The Summit is free for pension funds and university endowments investing in private equity and alternative investment firms.
· The Women's Private Equity Summit is closed to the media to encourage open, candid discussion during sessions and networking events.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain perspective on how leading institutional investors view alternatives
- Hear from industry experts about the regions and investment sectors to watch in 2019
- Take away insights on successful strategies for fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management, firm management, exits, and more
- Participate in forward-thinking discussions focused on issues of intellectual business interest
- Get access to hard-to-get information and unparalleled networking opportunities to advance your firm