A Conference to Enhance Networking, Fundraising, and Deal-Making Opportunities for Senior-Level Women in Private Equity & Venture Capital.
Important Notice: The 13th annual Women's Private Equity Summit, originally scheduled to take place March 11-13, 2020, has been postponed to 2021 due to COVID-19. If you were registered to attend the 2020 Summit, please check your email for additional information. If you have questions, please contact us at WomensPESummit@falkmarquesgroup.com.
2021 Summit Information
We are thrilled to announce that the 14th annual Women's Private Equity Summit will return to the spectacular Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, (Southern) California, in 2021. As always, the Summit will bring together an impressive group private equity and venture capital leaders for two days of high-level discussion and non-stop networking. We anticipate opening registration for the 2021 Summit later this year.
· The Summit is free for pension funds and university endowments investing in private equity and alternative investment firms.
· The Women's Private Equity Summit is closed to the media to encourage open, candid discussion during sessions and networking events.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain perspective on how leading institutional investors view alternatives
- Hear from industry experts about the regions and investment sectors to watch in 2021
- Take away insights on successful strategies for fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management, firm management, exits, and more
- Participate in forward-thinking discussions focused on issues of intellectual business interest
- Get access to hard-to-get information and unparalleled networking opportunities to advance your firm