A Conference to Enhance Networking, Fundraising, and Deal-Making Opportunities for Senior-Level Women in Private Equity & Venture Capital.
The 13th annual Women's Private Equity Summit will be held at the spectacular Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, (Southern) California, on March 11 – 13, 2020. As always, the Summit will bring together an impressive group of 650+ private equity and venture capital leaders for two days of high-level discussion and non-stop networking.
New Registration Process for 2020!
We want to make the 2020 Summit our best one yet! In order to ensure that we continue to deliver a carefully balanced audience at the Summit – key players in the industry from across a variety of companies and roles – we are making a change to our registration process. When it comes time to register for the 2020 Women's Private Equity Summit, we will be contacting people directly via email with a personalized link to register. If you would like to attend the Summit, please be sure to complete our invitation request form to indicate your interest. (Note: Those in relevant roles who have attended the Summit in the past will receive an invitation to register, but we welcome you to complete the invitation request form as well to update your contact information and confirm your interest in attending.)
Invitations to register for the Summit will be sent via email in the Summer of 2019. If you are interested in attending, please be sure to request an invitation. And don't forget to follow us on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram) for up-to-date information on the Summit.
· The Summit is free for pension funds and university endowments investing in private equity and alternative investment firms.
· The Women's Private Equity Summit is closed to the media to encourage open, candid discussion during sessions and networking events.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain perspective on how leading institutional investors view alternatives
- Hear from industry experts about the regions and investment sectors to watch in 2020
- Take away insights on successful strategies for fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management, firm management, exits, and more
- Participate in forward-thinking discussions focused on issues of intellectual business interest
- Get access to hard-to-get information and unparalleled networking opportunities to advance your firm