A Conference to Enhance Networking, Fundraising, and Deal-Making Opportunities for Senior-Level Women in Private Equity & Venture Capital.
The 13th annual Women's Private Equity Summit will be held at the spectacular Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, (Southern) California, on March 11 – 13, 2020. As always, the Summit will bring together an impressive group of 650+ private equity and venture capital leaders for two days of high-level discussion and non-stop networking.
New Registration Process for 2020
For the 2020 Summit, we are contacting people directly via email with a personalized link to register. Please check your inbox for additional details (and in the event that the email got filtered by your email server, your spam/junk folder). The email will be sent from Beth.Falk@falkmarquesgroup.com. Registration is now open to those that have received an email communication from us.
Please note that we expect there to be a high level of interest in the 2020 Summit and in order to craft a balanced audience, registration will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis by industry role.
If you did not receive an email, but are interested in attending the Summit, please be sure to complete our invitation request form using the button below to indicate your interest.
· The Summit is free for pension funds and university endowments investing in private equity and alternative investment firms.
· The Women's Private Equity Summit is closed to the media to encourage open, candid discussion during sessions and networking events.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain perspective on how leading institutional investors view alternatives
- Hear from industry experts about the regions and investment sectors to watch in 2020
- Take away insights on successful strategies for fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management, firm management, exits, and more
- Participate in forward-thinking discussions focused on issues of intellectual business interest
- Get access to hard-to-get information and unparalleled networking opportunities to advance your firm